Thursday, September 30, 2010

Challenge: My Pink Stamper

Bling It Up Challenge from My Pink Stamper...  I must admit that this is my first challenge post, first time linking up to another blog and first time actually finishing a project from the Imagine...  I've only been playing with it so far...

I used the Nursery Tails cartridge and one sheet of white paper to make this fabulous card!!!  Awesome!!  I love the Imagine!!  3D foam squares were used to add dimension to the owl, dragonfly, flowers, mushroom tops and snail.  Also, I used Diamond Stickles to bling up the two flowers on the bottom right and the blue middle of the flower on the top left...  Very subtle but love it!!!

I also wanted the inside to match...  Added a little mushroom and dragonfly to the corner for a little extra pizazz...

I am very new to the Cricut world!!  The Imagine is my very first Cricut!!  I'm working on a post to show more sample projects.  I've been having so much fun playing and figuring out everything that this machine can do!!  Wow!!!

Also, a big huge THANK YOU to Robyn from My Pink Stamper!!  On the day of the Imagine Launch, I found your blog and watched your videos.  They really helped me make the decision to get the Imagine!!  I am so glad that I did!!  Thanks a bunch!!!

2 comments:

girlia said...

Congratulations on your cricut! Your card is really cute. The little owl is really cute

jen said...

Very cute card. Keep up the great work. I can't wait to see more.
jen(jennyscards.blogspot.com)