Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Three weeks until the new baby arrives!!

I am a bad blogger... I received an email from google reminding me that I own a blog and to sign in. So now I guess I'm in trouble... Just kidding -- It was a gentle nudge to start blogging again.

It's been a little over two months since we moved in and now we only have three weeks left in the pregnancy. Thank goodness!! I do treasure the experience of being a part of a miracle and I love to feel her move inside of my belly... But please can I have my body back??? I ran into a friend tonight at Walmart and she just touched my belly and said that she misses it... Her baby was born in July or August. I know that I will miss it also. I will miss hearing her heartbeat at the doctor's office. I will miss seeing the movements on my belly and how it makes me laugh. I will miss sending Jeff on a mission to find whatever I was craving. I'm a little better now -- He doesn't have to run as often. I will miss Aris talking to my belly and giving hugs. Even though she'll be chatting up storm to her in a few weeks. So as I am writing this I'm thinking that I should cherish these last three weeks... Because it may or may not happen again... We'll revisit the subject in about three years.

So this is a start... again... I'll leave you with a picture of my belly -- I was hiding my face...

Oh! I would like to share a picture that I took earlier of the sky... We had some bad thunderstorms in our area but I couldn't resist taking a picture of the clouds with the sun behind them.

No comments: